Salaried GP vacancy in Leatherhead, Surrey
Looking for a new challenge with a difference?
Welcome to THE MOLEBRIDGE PRACTICE
Supporting each other to deliver great care WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
If you’re tired of the way things work now in general practice, this is your chance to shape how patient care should be alongside a team with a passion for change and an unparalleled sense of humour.
This isn’t your average salaried GP position, it is an opportunity to really make a difference. We hope you are ready for a journey unlike any other.
- We are in the process of an exciting period of transformation
- We seek to uphold high quality patient care delivered in new ways in partnership with Epsom & St Helier Trust thanks to a multi-disciplinary approach under new GP leadership and seek like-minded doctors to invest in that vision.
- One team ethos today and always
- This is your opportunity to have an input into shaping services as a salaried GP supported by the trust
- We will be able to share essential services and workforce moving forward e.g. respiratory nurse, physiotherapist etc.
- The opportunity to learn about the running of general practice for those who are interested
- The chance to shape future services including; young peoples’ clinic, wellbeing cafe, care home service and more!
- Two sites working as ‘teamlets’ to deliver local care to our patient population closer to home
- Back office functions underwritten and supported by the trust
- Pension and training benefits associated with Epsom and St Helier
Team players should contact email@example.com to arrange a visit & meet the team
Similar searches: Surrey