Partner or Salaried GP after recent retirement in Bexhill-on-Sea
GP Training Practice seeks a new Partner or Salaried GP after recent retirement.
Supportive costal town practice that consistently innovates providing primary care services to a mixed demographic population with affluent to deprived areas.
Salary: £72,000 - £81,000 for Salaried GP, standard BMA contract and flexible hours
Partner Drawings: Above-average earning practice
Main surgery Sidley Medical Practice, Turkey Road
- Purpose-built GP practice with branch site at Albert Road serving 16,500 patients
- GP Specialty Training - Two GP Trainers with one being local Programme Director
- Member of locality Federation providing medical services
- Representation on local CCG GP Forward View Panel
- Special interests encouraged whilst providing Locally Commissioned Services
- Daily coffee meetings, weekly educational and business meetings.
- Partner GP or Salaried GP
- Personal lists for Partners, optional personal list for Salaried GPs
- 5 - 9 sessions
- Face-to-face appointments with limited telephone triage.
- Joining 6 Partners, 6 Salaried doctors and Registrar
- 6 Practice Nurses, 4 HCAs and Advanced Paramedic Practitioner
- Significant involvement and working with large and effective Administration team
- EMIS Web Clinical system
Please contact Mrs Maggie Muggridge to arrange informal visit if interested
Deputy Practice Manager
Sidley Medical Practice
44 Turkey Road
Bexhill – On – Sea
T: 01424 230025
Similar searches: Bexhill-on-Sea