Salaried GP/Partner, 4 – 8 sessions, West Sussex
Northbourne Medical Centre, Shoreham by Sea, is situated within easy reach of Brighton, Gatwick and London, close to both the coast and the South Downs, making it an ideal place to live and work.
Due to the retirement of one of our GP Partners we have a vacancy for a 4-8 session salaried GP, with potential to join the partnership for the right candidate.
Applications from both experienced and newly qualified GPs welcome.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Additional roles/portfolio work encouraged and supported
- Job share considered
- 7 weeks annual leave
- 11,500 list size
- Training practice
- Tier 2 sponsor
- EMIS Web
- Lexacom dictation system
- Workflow redirection
- High QOF achieving practice
- Full range of Enhanced Services offered
- Supportive in-house GP network, with daily huddles and regular structured meetings
- Skilled nursing, HCA and paramedic team, plus clinical pharmacist
- Experienced management and administration support team
- Excellent PCN/Locality relationships
- Hugely supportive Patient Participation Group (including fundraising for courses and equipment, and innovation in the practice for the benefit of patients and clinicians)
If you are interested in this position or would like an informal chat and look around our recently refurbished three storey building in Shoreham by Sea, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 456180.
Similar searches: West Sussex