SALARIED GP WITH VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP (Full or part time) in Wrexham
SALARIED GP WITH VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP (Full or part time)
We are a large, friendly, dedicated practice with a determination to provide high quality clinical care for our patients. We are looking to expand our team and we are interested in forward thinking, team oriented candidates.
We are a nGMS, non-dispensing practice based in Wrexham, N E Wales. Wrexham is situated between Cheshire and the Welsh hills and is surrounded by wonderful countryside. We are within easy access of Liverpool, Manchester and the Midlands.
- List size 13,500
- Excellent team consisting of 5 GP’s, 3 Nurse Practitioners, 4 Practice Nurses and excellent admin team
- EMIS Web
- On site pharmacy
- Plans in place to become a training practice
Your role –
- Salaried GP or with a view to Partnership
- Ideally 6 – 8 sessions per week
- Duty doctor once a week
- Specialist interests encouraged
Informal visits welcome. Please contact the practice manager for further information.
Job Descriptions and Person Specifications available from the surgery.
Applicants apply with a CV to:
Mair Harris (practice Manager)
Strathmore Medical Practice, 26/28 Chester Road, Wrexham LL11 2SA.
Telephone: 01978 346180
Similar searches: Wrexham