Salaried GP opportunity has arisen at Rock Healthcare, Bury
Salaried GP Positions
A superb Salaried GP opportunity has arisen at Rock Healthcare, Bury
We are looking for 2 full time GP’s to join our well established and growing practice. We are due to be opening our 2nd site very soon and are looking for flexible, motivated, enthusiastic and committed clinicians to provide high quality patient care across the practice.
A GP role at Rock Healthcare is extremely varied with plenty of career development opportunities.
- CQC ‘Outstanding’
- High QoF/new indicators/KPI’s
- Performance related pay package
- Negotiable/flexible working hours (practice opening will be 8am – 6.30pm, Monday to Friday with some extended working hours)
- Excellent terms and conditions
- Excellent team environment
- Purpose built buildings
- Special interests fully supported and encouraged
- Excellent administration support
To apply for this position please email your CV to Nicola Partington, Practice Manager at email@example.com.
For more information, please feel free to contact the practice on 0161 447 9820 where an informal telephone call or visit can be arranged.
Please also visit our website at www.rockhealthcare.co.uk where information about the practice and our services can be found.
Similar searches: Bury
More search results
Copy of Halifax surgery requires GP locum for day…
GP Locum Connect
General Practitioner - Swindon
Greenwich and Lewisham Out-of-Hours on call Visit…
General Practitioner - The Hillingdon Hospital UC…
GP - Princess Royal University Hospital UCC (Orpi…