Salaried/Partner GP Position in Bromborough nr Liverpool and Chester
Salaried/Partner GP Position
What we’re looking for….
- A dynamic and flexible salaried GP to join our team, who has enthusiasm, energy and a shared commitment to develop the practice, with fresh ideas.
- Willingness to participate fully in all aspects of surgery life including on-call arrangements, all associated paperwork and home visits and some extended hours.
- 6 to 8 sessions per week with a requirement to cover an afternoon Duty Doctor.
- Start date as soon as possible but willing to wait for right candidate.
A little bit about us…..
- We have over 11,700 patients with high QOF and enhanced service achievements.
- We have a purpose built surgery with excellent facilities.
- Our Clinical System is EMIS Web and we use Docman for all our correspondence.
- We are a paper light practice and have Investors in People status.
- We have 7 partners, 2 salaried doctors and a nurse practitioner who is due to start at the end of April. We also have a large nursing team (1 nurse practitioner, 5 nurses, 2 HCAs and 2 phlebotomists).
- We are a training practice – and have GP registrars and foundation training doctors.
- We regularly offer to be an early adopter of all new CCG initiatives.
- We have a highly skilled and experienced nursing team. We also have an excellent management and administrative team.
- We use a well co-ordinated appointment system, combining telephone consultations, face to face consultations and duty doctor system as above.
- We are CQC compliant.
- We actively support our doctors to develop their own specialism within the practice as well as becoming involved outside the practice and currently have representation on the LMC , CCG and on the Federation board .
- The surgery is in a desirable location in Bromborough, with excellent travel links to and from Liverpool and Chester.
Find our more by visiting www.easthamgrouppractice.co.uk
What we have to offer …..
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Supportive clinical and managerial environment.
We recognise that every candidate will have a unique blend of skills and attributes to strengthen our team, so please get in touch whatever area of medicine you may have a special interest in.
For more information please contact Mrs Carol McRae, Practice Manager, email@example.com Tel: 0151 327 9701.
To apply for the role please send a covering letter and CV to the email address above.
Similar searches: Merseyside