Salaried GP with opportunity for future partnership in Bury, Lancashire
BLACKFORD HOUSE MEDICAL CENTRE
SALARIED GP WITH OPPORTUNITY FOR FUTURE PARTNERSHIP
A great opportunity to join our enthusiastic, friendly supportive team.
We are seeking a caring and committed GP who is able to demonstrate high standards of patient care and willing to join in a motivated team with a view to future partnership. We practice from our own modern purpose built surgery offering the best possible facilities maintained to a very high standard. Interest in minor surgery and child health would be desirable. The practice has been established 55 years in the local community . We would welcome any telephone enquiries or informal visits to meet our team.
- 8,000 patients
- CQC rated good in all areas.
- High achieving QoF.
- Vision clinical system
- Well established training practice
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Well organised motivated team.
- Experienced and supportive practice nursing team.
- Organised supportive administrative, reception and secretarial teams
- Currently no out of hours or weekend commitment
- Easy access to beautiful north Lancashire countryside.
- Good local schools.
Applications by CV and covering letter to Mrs Carol Armstrong, Practice Manager and Partner, Blackford House Medical Centre, 137 Croft Lane, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 8QA, e.mail
Carol.firstname.lastname@example.org contact number 0161 766 3667. Please get in touch for an informal chat or to make arrangements to come and visit.
The practice would be pleased to offer the successful candidate a welcome payment/help with expenses of up to £5,000 subject to terms and conditions and contract.
Similar searches: Bury