Salaried GP, Stratford
SALARIED GP, WORK FROM HOME, STRATFORD!
ONE OF A KIND opportunity for a committed and enthusiastic Salaried GP to join an innovative and well-managed Practice located near Stratford. This opportunity provides flexibility offering varied sessions.
You will be supported by an excellent highly trained practice and clinical team within a friendly and close knit working environment as well as having the opportunity to work from home on days that best suited for you!
Special interests and paid professional development/courses are encouraged and offered as there are already a number of specialist clinics being run which an incoming GP would be welcome to join in with or add new services to the practices.
Package on offer: Competitive Salary + Annual/Study Leave + Indemnity + NHS Pension
- Wide-ranging sessions agreed with you to suit your lifestyle and availability, which entails Face-to-face appointments and telephone and e-consultations
- You will be supported by a practice based team including GPs, Nursing & Admin Support and On-Site Business Manager
- You will receive fully trained induction for when you initially start to help you integrate with the systems etc.
- Protected study and peer review time
- Flexible sessional hours and working arrangements available
- Flexibility to work from home!!
- Provides you with the opportunity to work independently
- Weekly clinical meetings which can be scheduled on the same day as your clinical F2F sessions
- Protected learning time sessions and educational meetings available on a monthly basis
- Career development, sponsored training (e.g. dermatology, minor surgery, women’s health etc) and career progression opportunities available
- Competitive salary and benefits package!
- The opportunity is a mixture of practice face to face consultations and working from home conducting phone/video consultations,
- You will have the benefits of working alongside and supported by a conventional GP practice team, as well as having a flexible work rota to fit around your lifestyle and requirements.
For further information and details for this position, please email a copy of your CV to Yasmin to email@example.com or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you have any questions regarding the GP role, then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our specialist GP consultants who can assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute!
We look forward to hearing from you
Similar searches: London (East)