Salaried GP (with view to Partnership), Pontefract area - West Yorkshire
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- Pontefract - West Yorkshire
- Up to £72,000 pa + FTE + Indemnity + BMA model
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time
- £70,000 – £80,000
This practice successfully blends the traditional values of continuity of care , strong patient relationships and innovation enabling the delivery of exceptional patient care and leading-edge pioneering services . A friendly, harmonious team with a very supportive ethos. This practice has an excellent retention rate- people rarely leave. The same is true of the patient population. No ideas are off the table - this practice enjoys piloting initiatives and new services.
Out of the door by 3.30 on a non-duty day! If you live locally, you can go home in the middle of the day on a Duty Day in between morning and afternoon surgeries. Very low number of home visits - for non-duty and duty GPs- maybe 1 per day. Arrange your appointment times to suit your needs - 10-15-minute appointments. Little admin.
The Practice Partners and Clinical Team have a positive reputation within the UK and in Europe for some of the work they deliver. The CCG often asks the practice to pilot initiatives.
The successful candidate will be given every opportunity to develop specialist interests. Dementia, and Dermatology or anyone wishing to become a Trainer would be of interest.
- Dynamic practice; average 13 patients am and pm; very, very low home visit ratio.
- Extremely experienced and supportive clinical team and highly skilled admin team; efficient and paper light.
- Highly organised, one stop surgery, offering an ever-increasing breadth of patient services meaning exciting opportunities for the future.
- There is a focus on ensuring the workload and calls / visits are thoroughly filtered so GPs focus on those patients who exclusively require their attention.
- Expertise in Diabetes, Cancer, Respiratory Diseases and Mental Health Management
- The team are superb; there is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues and a first-rate Practice Manager and Assistant Practice Manager at the helm.
- Development is actively encouraged, and you'll be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests and involvement with local services and allied health organisations.
- 4- 6 sessions per week
- Average 13 patients am and pm; low home visit ratio (maybe 1 per day)
- Manage your appointment length / times - you decide 10/12/15 minute appointments to suit you)
- Out of the door at 3.30 on a non-duty day; opportunity to go home on a Duty Day in between morning and pm surgeries if you live locally on a Duty Day
- The practice is committed to developing their team members- dementia, dermatology, training status
- NO weekend or extended hours or OOH
- Newly Qualified GPs considered
- Little admin
- PMS practice - contract in line with BMA contract.
- Up to £10, 000 per session + indemnity
- Pontefract area
- BMA model contract
- Competitive financial package
- Support for professional development
- Career progression- Special interest skills' development; partnership opportunities now or in the future
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave
- 1-week study leave
- Coffee mornings, birthday fuddles and healthy fresh fruit baskets are the norm. The team enjoy supporting charities and involving patients in initiatives such as healthy living, MacMillan mornings etc.
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Pontefract