A well regarded surgery; combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude and long-term stability. The team are absolutely superb; there is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues, and excellent Management in place. Development is actively encouraged, and you'll be supported in the pursuit of further qualifications. There is heavy involvement with local services and allied health organisations. The practice is very organised, so workflow is efficient and patient numbers are very realistic. There is a low home visit ratio.
- £10,500 - £11,500 per session + Indemnity + 6 weeks' leave + NHS Pension + Study Leave + BHs
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Only 5-6 letters per day
- Secretaries in place to handle referrals
- A great team of well tenured, skilled clinicians
- Great links with local surgeries; meaning good information exchange
- First-rate admin support; The practice employs a Clinical Pharmacist to assist with admin burden
- Low call-out rates
- 6 -8 sessions available
- Minimal home visits
- 1.5 hours admin time per day
- Only see 14 patients face-to-face per session
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Finish by 5.30pm on a normal day
- Very generous salary, up to £11,500 per session!
- Support for professional development
- 6 weeks' leave + Study leave
- NHS pension
- Career progression; potential future opportunity for Clinical Lead role
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Hinckley