GP required – Salaried, Partner, Locum in Guernsey
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine a fantastic lifestyle with a rewarding GP career away from the constraints of the NHS?
Want to practice traditional, high quality, personal General Practice in a modern, forward-thinking Partnership?
IslandHealth, on the Channel Island of Guernsey is looking for committed, enthusiastic GPs – with special interests very much encouraged.
We are flexible with the number of sessions available and would encourage applications from GP registrars.
Guernsey is a great place to live and work. Enjoy the coast, the climate and the high quality of life the Island offers along with fantastic schools and lots of sunshine.
- Excellent Remuneration and relocation package available
- Medical Indemnity Paid
- 8 weeks holiday including 2 weeks study leave
- Personal lists, no telephone triage, no long waiting lists for appointments and very high patient satisfaction ratings
- Modern, CHKS accredited GP Surgery with brand new premises due to open in 2021.
- Excellent support staff with your own PA
- Minimal OOH work
Contact Andrew Carey, Practice Manager on email@example.com to find out more
Similar searches: Channel Islands
More search results
GP Partners/Salaried GP Opportunity in Whitby, No…
Whitby Group Practice
Salaried GP / GP with view to Partnership in Newc…
Westerhope Medical Group
Full or Part Time GP Partner in CARNDONAGH, CO DO…
Salaried GP with view to Partnership vacancy in N…
OAKWOOD MEDICAL CENTRE
Worthing, West Sussex- Salaried GP with a view to…