GP required – Salaried, Partner, Locum in Guernsey
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine a fantastic lifestyle with a rewarding GP career away from the constraints of the NHS?
Want to practice traditional, high quality, personal General Practice in a modern, forward-thinking Partnership?
IslandHealth, on the Channel Island of Guernsey is looking for committed, enthusiastic GPs – with special interests very much encouraged.
We are flexible with the number of sessions available and would encourage applications from GP registrars.
Guernsey is a great place to live and work. Enjoy the coast, the climate and the high quality of life the Island offers along with fantastic schools and lots of sunshine.
- Excellent Remuneration and relocation package available
- Medical Indemnity Paid
- 8 weeks holiday including 2 weeks study leave
- Personal lists, no telephone triage, no long waiting lists for appointments and very high patient satisfaction ratings
- Modern, CHKS accredited GP Surgery with brand new premises due to open in 2021.
- Excellent support staff with your own PA
- Minimal OOH work
Contact Andrew Carey, Practice Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
Similar searches: Channel Islands