Paediatric Senior Clinical Fellow
We are looking for a Senior Clincal Fellow to join a team of 8 consultants, Speciality Drs, Physician Associates and Advanced Paediatric Nurse practitioners in their newly built Peadiatric department. If you would like to join a team of progressive Peaditric specialists please do not hesitate to APPLY.
Merseyside - North West
1 in 8 oncall rota which include: General Paediatrics, Specialty Clinics e.g: Epilepsy, Endorine, Allergy and Level 2 Neonatal unit.
- 1 in 8 Oncall Rota
- ASAP Start - Ongoing
- Competitive Rate
Benefits of working with AppLocum
- A tailored service around your requirements.
- Quick and Easy Compliance Procedure
- Shifts at locations and times that suits you.
- Work anywhere in the UK whenever you want.
- 24-hour support.
- Weekly Pay.
- Ad Hoc, Short-term, Long-term, Permanent Roles.
- AppLoyalty and Other Rewards Available!
- **REFFERAL SCHEME! **
- Inhouse Support with one of the Directors who is an experienced GP.
Feel free to contact me anytime on 0161 7110183 for a welcoming chat where we can discuss your requirements.
Alternatively, email me at email@example.com with your name and number and I will get in touch with you ASAP!
Or, download and register via our App (available from the App Store and Google Play) and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Similar searches: North West
More search results
Salaried/GP Partner in North and West Cumbria
North Cumbria Primary Care Alliance
Salaried GP - £80,000 per annum - St Helens
Salaried GP - £10,000 per session
Salaried GP - £10,617 per session. Northwich, Che…
Fixed term salaried GP, Cheshire west
Menlo Park Recruitment