Salaried GP/GP Partner
Salaried GP (View to partnership) £10,000 per session - Brentford
We are seeking for an highly motivated and enthusiastic Salaried GP (view to partnership offered if desired) to join our well-organised, highly supportive practice based in Brentford.
The practice is able to offer a part time or full time position along with offering flexible working arrangements, as well as supporting a family friendly work life. There is wide-ranging support for development of special clinical interests, and offering view to partnership and further career progression.
The vacancy has become available due to recent retirement. The Practice have plans for development and growth by relocating to a larger premises within the next year which will allow them to expand their services, clinical team as well as becoming approved as a training/teaching practice.
- Up to £10,000 per session
- Full indemnity
- Annual + Study Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development supported and encouraged
- NHS Pension contribution
- In line with BMA model contract
Breakdown of the practice:
- 7,500 Patients
- 3 GP’s
- Ad hoc locums to cover sickness and holidays
- Full nursing support team in place
- Full supporting admin and reception team in place
- Paper-light practice; reduced admin workload
- On site Practice Manager
- Strong team ethos
- Minor surgery, joint injections and travel clinics on site
- Weekly clinical meetings & regular educational meetings
- Overall ‘CQC’ rating on all domains
- High QOF achievement
- View to partnership if desired
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- 13-15 appointments in the morning
- 13-15 appointments in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- On call rota shared amongst the team
- Very low home visiting rates
For further information and details for this position, please email a copy of your CV to Yasmin to email@example.com or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
Upon successful application you will be subject to a full compliance checklist (including DBS and GMC)
If you have any questions regarding the GP role, then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our specialist GP consultants who can assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Similar searches: London (West)