Salaried GP, Cheshunt
Exciting opportunity for an forward-thinking and motivated Salaried GP to join a Well-established and dynamic practice for 4-8 sessions per week in the Enfield/Cheshunt area. The vacancy has become available due to the intention of reduction of sessions in the future by one of the current GP’s. The practice is high achieving with near perfect QOF scores and an overall ‘Good’ CQC report on all domains, as well as being well-equipped with a friendly working environment and a supportive admin team!
Package on offer: £9,000 - £10,500 per session (depending on experience) + Full Indemnity + NHS Pension contribution +Route to partnership!
Breakdown of the practice-
- 9,700 Patients – GMS contract
- 4 GP Partners
- 2 Salaried GPs to become 3
- Experienced nursing team including Nurse Practitioner and practice nurses
- Full supporting admin and reception team in place
- Paper-light practice
- On site Practice Manager
- Minor surgery/contraception clinic and wart clinic on site
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Route to partnership for those interested
- SystmOne clinical systems
- User of the Electronic Prescription Service (EPSr2)
- Consistent high QOF achievers
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC rating on all domains
Typical set up of the GP’s day-
- 15 face to face appointments in the morning
- 15 face to face appointments in the afternoon
- On call rota shared amongst team
- Very minimal home visits, due to in-hours visiting service
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Yasmin at firstname.lastname@example.org . uk or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Similar searches: Cheshunt