- Symphony Healthcare Services
- Yeovil, Crewkerne, Martock - Somerset
- Competitive - dependent on experience
- 386 - HC1101
- Recruit Type
- Direct Employer
- Full time, Part time
GP Vacancies – Yeovil Health Centre/Oaklands Surgery, Crewkerne Health Centre and Martock & South Petherton Surgeries
Symphony Healthcare Services was established in 2016 as part of the award winning Symphony Programme Vanguard (BMJ Awards Primary Care Team of the Year 2018) and has rapidly grown to include a network of 12 GP practices in Somerset each caring for between 4,000 and 12,000 patients, with 40 Employed GPs.
We offer our GPs a competitive remuneration package based on the BMA GP Contract with additional incentive payments and further allowances for GPs providing specialist skills and leadership roles.
We have a GP vacancy at Yeovil Health Centre and Oaklands Surgery in Somerset for 0.67 whole time equivalent GP hours. You would be part of a multidisciplinary team in a practice with a patient list size of 10,000. Please visit their website for more information about the practice - http://www.oaklandssurgeryyeovil.co.uk/
We have GP vacancies at Crewkerne Health Centre, Somerset for 2.0 whole time equivalent GP hours. Crewkerne is a semi-rural Practice with a patient list size of 13,000 with purpose-build premises and an in-house part-owned pharmacy. It is a high achieving practice, with a stable population and a highly effective multi-disciplinary team including Nurse Practitioners, Emergency Care Practitioners and Health Coaches. Please visit their website for more information about the practice -
We have vacancies at Martock and South Petherton Surgeries in Somerset for 2.5 whole time equivalent GPs.You would be part of a multidisciplinary team providing high quality patient centred care to a patient population of 10,000. For more information, please visit the practice website - https://www.martocksurgery.nhs.uk/
- Do you want to come and work as a GP in beautiful Somerset?
- Are you interested in a GP career that gives you the benefits of traditional General Practice but without the risks?
- Do you want to work in a practice committed to personalised care and high quality, but with the advantage of being part of a network of practices supporting each other?
- Are you interested in a GP role that gives you leadership opportunities and career progression?
- Do you want your pay to be guaranteed and reflect your skills and commitment?
- Are you interested in working with other clinicians to provide Primary Care through a wide multi-disciplinary team?
- Do you want to work for a group of practices committed to education and research?
- Are you interested in flexible working arrangements, remote working from home, portfolio working, and variable work commitments?
- Do you want to be part of an NHS General Practice organisation committed to innovation and redesign of General Practice and exciting to work for?
If your answer to these questions is yes, then come and join Symphony Healthcare Services. Please apply using the application form on this page and send to email@example.com.
Similar searches: Somerset