Outstanding Opportunities for GPs - Luton & Bedfordshire
Are you a newly qualified GP or an experienced GP looking for a flexible working environment?
HUC provide a range of high-quality unscheduled care services to over 3 million patients across the East of England. We are a trusted and well-established Social Enterprise, respected both nationally and at a local level in our patient communities. We proudly continue to lead the way with innovation in line with the vision of NHS England. We are keen to work with passionate healthcare professionals as part of our exceptional and dynamic medical team to improve clinical outcomes and create a smooth patient journey across multiple organisation.
What can we offer you?
We are looking for motivated GPs to support the delivery of the Integrated Urgent Care (IUC) Services across in Luton and Bedfordshire.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible shifts that works around your schedule
- Various shift types including shifts as part of our Clinical Assessment Service (CAS) supporting our contact centre, which aim to prevent A&E attendance for minor illnesses
- Opportunity to work / triage from home with flexible hours
- Excellent clinical network of support
- Free regular educational events (CPD) hosted by our Clinical Leads
For your convenience, we have made joining HUC simple and straightforward. Please get in touch with our experienced Clinical Recruiter Luisa Gaiteri for an initial chat and discussion.
As HUC is an organisation commissioned by the NHS, all roles are listed on the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (SI 1975/1023), which means they are eligible for a standard or enhanced check as appropriate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We are fully committed to Equality of Opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Similar searches: Bedfordshire