Outstanding Opportunities for GPs - Cambridge & Peterborough
We are seeking high quality, ambitious doctors to join the organisation to support the delivery of the Integrated Urgent Care (IUC) Service for Cambridge & Peterborough. HUC offers a supportive, enjoyable, team-based culture.
Who are we?
HUC provides accessible and high quality Integrated Urgent Healthcare services to nearly 3 million patients across a range of counties, including Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Bedfordshire and Essex.
When patients are ill and need the right medical attention, they use our NHS111 service to access medical advice, assessment and treatment. We also provide a range of other healthcare services to support patients including Out of Hours GP service and running urgent care centres.
We are looking for
- Proven experience as a GP
- Flexibility to cover various locations across the region (including home working)
- Patient focused care
We can offer
- Shifts that suit you best
- Flexible shift patterns
- Varied, interesting and challenging work
- A choice of base, visiting and telephone triage
- Quick and easy on-line shift booking
- Educational events
- Performance feedback to support appraisals
HUC's out of hours doctors provide a vitally important, high quality service; delivering a variety of GP and urgent care services to patients.
Quality Services, Efficiency, Patient Care, Respect
Similar searches: Cambridgeshire