Salaried GP (view to partnership, Whitechapel)
MedMatch Medical are currently working with an well-established, dynamic and friendly Practice, who are seeking a Salaried GP in Whitechapel!
The Practice have 8 sessions available, however they would accept a minimum of 4 sessions.
The vacancy has the opportunity to develop into a Partnership, should that be of interest to the GP!
The practice are offering up to £10,000 per session (negotiable depending on experience) including indemnity + NHS pension contribution.
Breakdown of the practice;
- Under 14,500 patients
- 7 GP’s
- ‘Good’ rating in all aspects of CQC report
- highly trained and friendly nursing support in place
- Diabetic nurse
- Excellent reception and administration team
- Clinics- antenatal, child health, minor surgery, diabetes clinics on site
- EMIS Web
- Daily clinical meetings, weekly practice meetings
- Encourages training and development- Monthly MDT’s and other on-site educational meetings
- Excellent local CCG educational opportunities
- Well established GP training Practice
- Route to partnership (within 6-12 months)
Day to day duties;
- 14-15 patients in the morning session
- 14-15 patients in the afternoon session
- Time allocated for admin
- On-call rota divided amongst GP’s
- Low home visits requirements
If the above opportunity is of any interest to you and you would like to apply, then please email a copy of your CV to Yasmin Lehal - ylehal@medmatch. co. uk or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!
Similar searches: London (Greater)