GP PARTNER in Derby
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking practice delivering high quality healthcare.
We are seeking a further Partner to work 4-8 sessions pw. We offer full time partners one full day off per week, 8 weeks annual leave including study leave and are supportive of a healthy work life balance. We are very well staffed, have a highly trained team and workload is very well managed.
- 2 sites covering rural and suburban locations. Situated close to the M1, A50 & A52 with good transport links.
- Well established team of salaried GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses, HCAs , Pharmacy Technician;with a strong emphasis on staff development.
- Mutual support provided by holding regular weekly meetings with GPs and other clinical staff.
- Registered list size is 10,800 patients. We hold a dispensing contract for our rural patients.
- Training practice.
- CQC rated good.
- Member of Derby City South PCN with access to 7 days a week hubs. The PCN is involved in a number of new projects making this an exciting period of change and opportunity.
Informal enquiries/ visits welcome.
Contact: Sue Knott Practice Manager, Alvaston Medical Centre, 14 Boulton Lane, Alvaston, Derby DE24 0GE. Telephone: 01332 861604 firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar searches: Derbyshire
More search results
Salaried GP > Partnership - Up to £9500 per sessi…
Hailsham Salaried GP
mbi Medical Ltd
GP Partner or Salaried GP, 5-8 sessions in Knight…
Wylcwm Street Surgery
GP partnership opportunity in Kirkbmoorside, York
GP Salaried/Partnership Opportunity in Enniskille…