Salaried GP (view to partnership) £11,000 per session – East London.
We are seeking for a Salaried GP (view to partnership offered if desired) to join our well-established, friendly and organised practice based near Forest Gate in East London.
The practice is able to offer a part time or full time position along with providing their GP’s flexible working patterns and arrangements, and supporting a family friendly work life. There is wide-ranging support for development of special clinical interests, and offering view to partnership and further career progression. There is a close knit family friendly ethos and the practice comprise of an excellent highly trained clinical support team making it a truly enjoyable place to work!
- Paying up to £11,000 per session (dependent on experience/performance at interview)
- Full indemnity covered
- Annual leave + study leave
- BMA contract
- NHS Pension contribution
- View to partnership if desired
- Career progression and development provided i.e. special interests etc.
Breakdown of the practice:
- 12,400 patients
- 4 GP’s
- Ad hoc locums to cover sickness and holidays
- Highly trained nursing team including ANP’s and HCA’s
- Full supporting admin and reception team in place
- Clinical pharmacist on site
- EMIS web
- High QOF achievement
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC rating on all domains
- Weekly clinical and regular team meetings
- Free secure parking on site
- COPD, Diabetes, asthma clinics + more performed on site
- Training practice
- Highly supportive and friendly team
- Well organised workflow and reduced admin workload
- BMA contract offered + View to Partnership if desired!
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- 15 appointments per session
- 15 MINUTE appointment slots
- Very minimal home visiting rates due to triaging system in place
- Time allocated for admin
For further information and details for this position, please email a copy of your CV to Yasmin to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you have any questions regarding the GP role, then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our specialist GP consultants who can assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Similar searches: London (East)