Salaried or Partner GP, Yeovil - Somerset
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £76,000 - £81,000 pa + Indemnity paid + BMA Model
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time
- £70,000 – £80,000
Background - Opportunity to join a supportive and exceptionally organised GP Training Practice as part of a large multi-disciplinary team. This practice can offer a flexible workload structure of 15-minute appointments managed by the GPs themselves. The practice boasts impeccable staff retention with the opportunity for professional development. The practice would be open to interest for a Salaried position or Partnership.
Salary - £8,500 - £9,000 per session for salaried GP + indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave. High earning drawings for Partners + 8 weeks annual leave.
Location - Yeovil
The Surgery -
- Purpose built modern building with large consulting rooms which are fully equipped.
- Working alongside an excellent team of GPs who have all progressed at the practice.
- Multi-disciplinary team of Paramedics, Nurses and Health Coaches
- Support of a dedicated administrative team
- Mixed population with very few home visits
Your Role -
- Flexible for up to 8 sessions
- Flexible workload, up to 12 Face to face appointments per session, 15 minute appointments.
- Using Emis Web Clinical System
The Benefits -
- Working in a well-supported team who meet daily for coffee
- Forward thinking practice involved with the LMC and CCG
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- Clinical progression supported - training or specialist interests
- BMA model contract
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Yeovil