A rare opportunity to join our cohesive, friendly rural dispensing practice in the beautiful Cotswold Village of Broadway.
Currently working from our Grade 2 listed building in the middle of Broadway, but an exciting future on the horizon with a purpose built new practice due to be completed by the end of 2020.
We are looking for a Salaried GP for 6-8 sessions per week.
- Rated Good by CQC 2018
- Current list size 7800 but expanding
- 3 Partners, 3 Salaried GP’s
- Teaching practice for final year medical students
- Supportive group of doctors and staff
- EMIS Web/Docman
- Part of The Vale of Evesham Health Network PCN group.
- Start date October 2019 but willing to wait for the right candidate
Informal visits most welcome and information pack available.
For further information or to arrange a visit, please contact Jean Taylor, practice manager.
01386 853651 or email@example.com
Applications should be with CV and covering letter to:
Barn Close Surgery, 38-40 High Street, Broadway, Worcestershire, WR12 7DT
Similar searches: Worcestershire
More search results
GPs needed in London Practice
Balham Park Surgery
GP PARTNER in Derby
Alvaston Medical Centre
Salaried GP required 4-8 sessions with possible …
Crocus Medical Practice
Salaried GPs and Partnership positions in Leeds
Moorfield House & New Cross Surgery
Full or part time Salaried GP in Manchester
North Trafford Group Practice