Full time Salaried GP with View to Partnership in Bracknell, Berkshire
Full time Salaried GP with View to Partnership
We are looking for a strongly committed GP to join our friendly urban Practice. We provide high quality patient care and maintain high QOF achievement.
This is an exciting opportunity to participate in commissioning, partnership policy making and help develop our range of services for the future.
The successful candidate will be encouraged to take an active role in the development and running of the Practice.
- Full Time G.P. 8 to 9 sessions
- Currently single partner, urban Practice , 4000 patients
- High QOF achievers, Emis Web system, GMS Practice
- Friendly, caring practice administrative and nursing team
- Range of local enhanced services
- Purpose built Health Centre premises that have been refurbished with good parking
- Excellent local schools, facilities and beautiful surrounding countryside.
Salary is competitive (£8,500-£9000 per session per annum) and negotiable dependent on experience. NHS Pension. MPS medical indemnity subscriptions reimbursed.
For further information please contact:
Mr David Jones, Practice Manager, Great Hollands Practice, Great Hollands Health Centre, Bracknell RG12 8WY
Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter.
Start Date : as soon as possible
Similar searches: Bracknell
More search results
Copy of Halifax surgery requires GP locum for day…
GP Locum Connect
General Practitioner - Swindon
Greenwich and Lewisham Out-of-Hours on call Visit…
General Practitioner - The Hillingdon Hospital UC…
GP - Princess Royal University Hospital UCC (Orpi…