- Salaried GP required – 3 to 8 sessions. Flexible in Southampton
- 19 May 2017
- Recruit Type
- Direct Employer
- Full time, Part time
Salaried GP required – 3 to 8 sessions. Flexible in Southampton
Work how you like – Like how you work!
Well reputed, caring and well achieving joint partnership looking for a salaried GP or long term locum with great flexibility of working hours. Our two expanding Practices are working together under one management to develop new ideas of team working and efficiency. The team currently has 4 experienced GP partners, 4 nurses, 2 HCA’s, plus good supportive administrative staff under excellent management.
· Close to the New Forest, sailing areas, good schools and excellent transport links.
· 9000 patients
· EMIS Web
· Excellent adapted premises. Good QOF and CQC results
· Actively involved with local Federation and Locality based approach.
· Chance to develop specific skills as a portfolio GP
· Opportunity for medical student teaching
For informal enquiries please telephone Dr Bram Ganesan on 07970527948 or Mrs Angie Brebner, Practice Manager on 02380 774853
To apply please send your Curriculum Vitae to Mrs Angie Brebner, Practice Manager, Brook House Surgery, 98 Oakley Road, Southampton SO16 4NZ or Email: email@example.com
Interview date: To be arranged
Similar searches: Southampton
More search results
Permanent Full time/ Part time SALARIED GPs acros…
MMP Midlands Medical Practice/ NHS Birmingham Crosscity CCG
Twickenham GP Locum Dates
Copy of General Practitioner - The Hillingdon Hos…
Copy of General Practitioner - West Middlesex Hos…
Copy of General Practitioner - Queen Elizabeth Ho…