Salaried GP, Keighley
We are offering a brilliant opportunity to join well-established, forward thinking practice in Keighley, West Yorkshire area.
The practice is open to both a newly qualified or experienced Salaried GP.
The surgery has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide an enjoyable working environment and are supportive in thte clinical development of their GPs.
- £9,000 per session
Breakdown of the practice:
- 12000 patients
- 5 partners
- 4 salaried GPs
- 2 Locum GP
- Full supporting nursing team – including ANP
- 2 HCAs
- Practice nurses covering all week
- Full supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager
- Minor surgery, Womens Health performed on site
- Weekly doctor meetings
- Monthly clinical meetings
Typical set up of GP`s day:
- Morning: Telephone consultations followed by face to face appointments, unless working as part of the Duty Doc on call team
- Afternoon: Telephone consultations following by face to face appointments
- Time allocated for admin
- On call rota
- Home visits shared between GPs
MedMatch Medical are the UK’s leading specialists in long-term, sustainable medical recruitment. Our mission is to play a hands-on, pro-active role in the improvement of our nation’s healthcare system: a genuine and lasting improvement that will see our clients and candidates achieve the best possible respective outcomes.
We are the only Medical Recruitment Agency to focus solely on permanent and ultra-long term placements; as such, MedMatch Consultants are experts in sourcing the highest quality candidates in a marketplace stacked against Organisations seeking lasting results for their staffing concerns.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Tim Costa (0778 7021 407) tcosta@ medmatch.co.uk.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 0065 865 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Keighley