Salaried GP, Manchester
Excellent salaried GP opportunity with a view to future partnership in Manchester area . Due to the continued success of the practice, recent relocation into a brand new, purpose built health centre and service expansion plans, the practice is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed GP to become a team member in a friendly and highly supportive training practice.
Package on offer: up to £9,500 per session + Indemnity + Study/Annual Leave + NHS Pension!
Breakdown of the practice-
- 10,500 list size
- 5 Partners
- 5 Salaried GP’s
- 2 PN’s, 2 AP’s, 1 HCA, 2x Phlebotomist, 1x Pharmacist
- Full supporting admin and reception team
- On-site Practice Manager
- Minor surgery performed on site
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Route to partnership within 6 to 12 months
- Paid indemnity included
- Excellent QOF achievement
- Established patient participation group
- Excellent, supportive, experienced and friendly practice team
- Training Practice
- GP trainer option
Typical set up of the GP’s day-
- 12-15 patients in the morning
- 12-15 patients in the afternoon
- Shared on call rota amongst the team
- Very minimal home visits
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Yasmin Lehal email@example.com.
Upon successful application you will be subject to a full compliance checklist (including DBS and GMC)
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 892 2787 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Manchester