We are looking for a dynamic and forward thinking GP to join our friendly practice.
- List size 5200 plus, a good mix of young and elderly population
- Currently 2 partners and 2 part-time salaried GPs
- Required sessions 6 to 8
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Nurse led chronic disease clinic
- 6 week annual leave and 1 week study leave pro rata
- Once a month half day locality protected educational session
- Plenty of opportunities for audits and professional development
- Plenty of local free evening educational sessions available at nearby venues arranged by pharmaceutical companies
- Future partnership opportunity
- Central London and Southend sea side within easy reach
- Start date Feb or Mar 2017
If you are interested, please send your CV to Practice manager Lynn Heath to email@example.com or by post to Balfour Medical Centre, 2 Balfour Road, Grays, Essex, RM17 5NS.
Informal chats and surgery visit welcome.
Similar searches: Essex
More search results
GP Partner / Salaried GP for 4-8 sessions in Sout…
Wawn Street Surgery
Long Term Locum - September
Are you a GP in Cardiff or South Wales? Various G…
Various GP locum opportunities in Oxford/Swindon …
Various GP locum opportunities! Are you a GP regi…