GP vacancy to cover maternity leave for 12 months in Tywyn, Gwynedd, Mid/North Wales
Locum or Salaried GP
5 sessions a week
Tywyn Health Centre is situated on the beautiful Mid Wales coast, where the mountains meet the sea. We are a friendly, hard-working, team driven training practice serving 5500 patients, plus holidaymakers.
- Four GP partners, three nurses, practice Pharmacist and Physiotherapist, working with a motivated support team.
- Purpose built premises attached to Tywyn Community hospital creating a unique MDT hub.
- Dispensing Practice.
- High QOF achievement and engagement with a wide range of Enhanced Services.
- Operating a nurse led triage system.
- Newly qualified GPs welcome (mentoring/workload monitoring)
- Bonus to be paid on completion of 12 months service
- Work-life balance is important to us, and our beautiful areas offers a wide range of opportunities to enjoy the countryside and seaside,
Informal enquiries and visits by arrangement are welcome. Please contact Beverley Williams, Practice Manager on 01654-713008 or email to: email@example.com
Similar searches: North Wales