Excellent Salaried GP opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced to join a friendly and innovative expanding Practice in SOUTH LONDON. The practice is looking for a highly motivated and committed GP to bring their own skills and enthusiasm to their friendly team offering a view to partnership and high levels of clinical support as well as providing their GP’s the opportunity to develop and pursue areas of special interests!
Package on offer – up to £10,000 per session (negotiable depending on experience) + Indemnity + NHS Pension + CPD and offering route to partnership for those interested!
Breakdown of practice-
- 14,500 patients
- 3 Partners
- 2 Salaried GP’s
- 4 ANP’s
- 3 PN’s
- 3 HCA’s
- EMIS web, Docman
- Well established, good performing F2 and Student Nurse Training practice
- Experienced & friendly management team
- Supportive working environment with fairness in employment for Salaried GP’s and partners
- Consistently high QOF achievers
- CQC ‘Good’ rating, ‘Outstanding’ in being responsive to patients needs
- Keen to encourage areas of special interest
- Full supporting admin and reception team
- Minor surgery, sexual clinic, asthma, diabetes, baby clinics on site
- Regular clinical & educational meetings
- Route to partnership offered to those interested!
Typical set up of GP’s day-
- 15 appointments in the morning
- 15 appointments in the afternoon
- On call rota shared amongst the team
- Time allocated for admin
- Minimal home visits
For further information and details for this position, please email a copy of your CV to Yasmin to email@example.com or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you have any questions regarding the GP role, then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our specialist GP consultants who can assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute!
Similar searches: London (South)