Excellent Salaried GP opportunity to become a member of a highly supportive, friendly, well-established and expanding surgery based near Wimbledon. High achieving medical surgery which aims are to endeavour in providing excellent quality patient care for the local community. The surgery are offering a competitive package and very flexible in terms of number of sessions as well as offering flexible working patterns to suit their GP’s needs.
Package on offer: up to £10,500 per session (negotiable depending on experience)
- 12,500 Patients
- Support provided from highly efficient clinical, IT and Admin/Reception team
- Clinical pharmacists on site
- Highly trained clinical and clerical support teams resulting in a well-managed workload with low paperwork
- Opportunities to develop special interests (GP training, teaching, specialist clinical areas, quality improvement, leadership etc.)
- Frequent clinical and educational meetings
- Training practice
- Well maintained, modern purpose built practice building
- High QOF achievers and enhanced services targets achieved
- EMIS web and Docman
- On site Practice management team
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC rating on all domains
- Sexual health, Diabetes, COPD, Family planning, minor surgery, MSK, elderly care + more clinics on site
- Competitive salary package
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + Bank holidays (pro rata)
- Indemnity feeds paid
- NHS pension enrolment
- Morden building & facilities
- Secure staff parking
- Protected admin time
- Flexible sessional hours and working patterns available
- Personal support and development available i.e. peer support, mentoring, develop special interests etc.
If the above opportunity is of any interest to you and you would like to apply, then please email a copy of your CV to Yasmin - ylehal@medmatch. co. uk or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our Medmatch Consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answer any queries or questions you may have!
Similar searches: London (West)