Salaried GP, Derby
Salaried GP, Derby.
AppLocum are looking for full time / part time salaried GP's to fill a role at an urgent health care centre in Derby.
More information on the job’s role includes:
- Managing patients with long term conditions.
- Home visits to patients (Limited).
- Ensuring medical cover is available by supporting call arrangements.
- Being responsible for paperwork such as prescriptions, pathology results and hospital letters.
Successful candidates for the role will:
- Hold an MCRGP qualification or equivalent.
- Be self-motivated and independent, using initiative to complete tasks.
- Well established influencing skills and mixed with a supportive working style.
- Have evidence of recent academic and professional development.
Successful postholder benefits will be:
- Lucrative salary of £110,000 circa pro rata (Equivalent to a sessional rate of £11,000).
- Job security.
- Clinical progression encouraged and supported.
- Indemnity Cover, Study Leave, Annual Leave.
- Indemnity paid (AND MORE).
- Free food and refreshments.
Applocum is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer a £200 recommendation fee for each successful recommendation.
If interested please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to Jolus Lutete a specialist permanent positions recruitment consultant at Applocum who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation. He will not send your details to any practice unless you ask him to do so. If you wish to contact him about this opportunity and other suitable positions please dial 0161 507 2729.
Similar searches: Derbyshire