Salaried GP(s) with partnership opportunities in Royston, Hertfordshire
The Health Centre Practice is looking for salaried GP(s) with partnership opportunities for the right candidate(s). Start date October 2019 but we are willing to wait for the right candidate(s).
- We are looking to cover 4 to 8 sessions per week with flexible working patterns considered. Full time 8 sessions.
- No Extended hours.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Development of special interests encouraged.
- Historic market town with excellent rail links to Cambridge and London. Situated on the A10 with easy access to the A1 and M11.
- Friendly, supportive, well regarded 5 partner, part dispensing GMS practice with 11,500 patients. Active member of the Cambridge GP federation.
- Members of Cambridge and Peterborough CCG and Meridian PCN.
- Excellent Admin, Nursing and HCA team, Advanced Nurse Practitioner and Clinical Pharmacist.
- GP Registrar, FY2 and Undergraduate teaching practice for Cambridge medical students.
- Research active practice.
- Regular clinical, MDT and team wide meetings held.
Visit www.roystonhealthcentre.co.uk or come and meet us for an informal visit. Please contact Mrs Melanie Piggott, Practice Manager, for more information, or to apply send your CV to Melanie with a covering letter. Email: email@example.com
Tel: 01763 249179
Similar searches: Hertfordshire
More search results
Salaried GP required 4-8 sessions with possible …
Crocus Medical Practice
Salaried GP with view to Partnership in Dunstable…
4-8 sessions per week, Salaried GP with a view to…
Salaried GP or Salaried with a view to Partnershi…
Leighton Road Surgery
Salaried GP or Partner in Cambridge
Petersfield Medical Practice