Salaried GP, Rotherham
We are pleased to announce an exiting opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP looking for a post in /around the Rotherham area.
The current partners have up to 8 sessions available but would consider anyone willing to commit to 4 sessions
Practice is offering an outstanding package and are paying up to:
Up to £10,500 per session + Full indemnity & NHS pension (+ Paid PDP Session)
Clinical responsibilities will include:
- The post holder will undertake a variety of duties including surgery consultations, telephone consultations, queries, home visits, reviewing and signing repeat and acute prescriptions, review tests results and patient correspondences, medical reports, referral letters NHS/private in a timely manner
- Making professional, autonomous decisions in relation to presenting problems
- To record clear and contemporaneous consultation notes
- Collecting data for audit purposes
- Prescribe in accordance with the practice prescribing formulary (or generically) whenever this is clinically appropriate
- In general, undertake all the normal duties and responsibilities associated with a GP working within primary care
Breakdown of the practice
- 12000 patients
- 6 GPs
- Full nursing team – including ANP
- Practice nurses covering all week
- 2 HCAs
- Full supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Phlebotomy/midwife/warfarin/counselling/smoking cessation clinics available each week.
- Minor surgery performed
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Training practice
Typical set up of the GP's day
- 15 appointments in the morning
- one session out of the week will be purely for admin
- 14 appointments in the afternoon
- Normally low visits - Home Visiting clinician so that GPs don’t have to routinely go out at lunchtime, but can instead manage their paperwork
- Clinical Pharmacist to support the GPs with medication reviews and prescribing
If you would like to apply then send in your CV to Tim Costa (0778 7021 407) tcosta@ medmatch.co.uk.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 0065 865 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Rotherham