We are looking for Partner, Salaried, and locum positions in Hampshire
Lake Road Practice Job Opportunity
We are looking for Partner, Salaried, and locum positions.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced GP to join our well established, friendly and innovative Practice based in the fascinating Historic Naval City of Portsmouth on the South Coast due to recent retirements.
Whilst it may not always be ‘plain sailing’ in General Practice these days, we are proud of our ethos to provide the best support and environment to our staff, and the best quality of service to our patients, maintaining personalized lists but with team working and a state of the art triage system.
Would you like to join our supportive, young and pro-active team, on our journey to continue to develop our thriving Practice, through innovation, values and future developments?
Breakdown of the Practice:
- 20,000 Patients across 2 sites (located within 2km of each other)
- Personalised list still maintained (a rarity in modern practice)
- Incoming paperwork work-flowed so only required goes to GP's
- 50% contract holder for Portsmouth Clinical Assessment Service
- We host the Out Of Hours service
- Extensive practitioner team (acute nurse practitioners, paramedic practitioner, paediatric practitioner, chronic disease nurse practitioner)
- Training and Teaching Practice
- Scope for Practice building expansion
This is just a small fraction of what we offer, so please contact us for more information or come and meet the team.
We offer a friendly and supportive environment for GPs to Practice safely and effectively with a manageable and sustainable workload to accompany our highly competitive and unrivaled clinical support package.
We are a high earning profitable business with significant further growth opportunity.
Okay, if you’ve made it his far, you must be interested or at least curious, so why not contact us for an informal visit and take a trip to the South Coast and our ‘World’ famous city.
You never know, this may well be the best decision you’ve made.
We’d love to hear from you so please contact our Practice Manager, Helen at:
Or call on 02392 882 105.
Similar searches: Hampshire