Salaried GP, South East London
Salaried GP, South East London.
Brilliant opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice in South East London.
- 4-8 sessions (flexible)
- Strong management team to provide organised and well-structured working conditions.
- Consistently high-achieving, dynamic and innovative practice.
- Superb professional development support.
- Very low home-visiting (on average one a week if any)
- System: EmisWeb
- Patient list: Under 5,000
- CQC: Rated ‘good’ in all areas
- Established practice
- Excellent nursing and administration support
- Up to £10,000 sessional rate dependant on experience (You will be able to financially plan ahead)
- Job security
- Continuity of care
- Clinical progression encouraged and supported
- Tea and coffee
- 6 Weeks annual leave + 1-week study leave
- GMC + Indemnity paid (AND MORE)
Salaried GP at the surgery ‘I’ve been at this practice for many years and I honestly don’t see myself working elsewhere, I love the patients and staff. I’ll only leave here once it’s time for me to retire from the profession'
Locum GP ‘All the staff we’re really friendly and made my time there really easy and enjoyable’
Applocum is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer a £200 recommendation fee for each successful recommendation.
There is a possibility to arrange a locum shift before committing to anything. Test before committing!
Please apply as soon as possible.
Similar searches: London (South)
More search results
SALARIED GP REQUIRED IN SOUTH WEST LONDON
Trinity Medical Centre
Full or Part time Salaried GP in Croydon, South L…
Brigstock and South Norwood Partnership
Salaried GP, Thornton Heath
Menlo Park Recruitment
Salaried doctor/s required in Battersea, London
Queenstown Road Medical Practice
Salaried GP, East London