We are looking for salaried doctors for our surgery in East Berkshire
Dare to dream of 15 minute appointments in surgery, well now your dream has come true and whatsmore NO Admin. The thought of being able to work from home is not a distant fantasy but a reality with EBPC.
We are looking for salaried doctors for our surgery.
Salary: £10,200 per session annually – 8 to 9 sessions per week .
East Berkshire Primary Care Out of Hours currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Salaried GP to join The Chapel Medical Centre. The Chapel Medical Centre has been established for around ten years serving the community of Slough. In 2017 EBPC took over the management of the surgery. We pride ourselves on providing excellent healthcare while ensuring the needs of each patient are met.
You’ll be joining a dedicated and friendly team clinical staff with a registered population of approximately 8,500 patients.
You will also benefit from a highly supportive Practice Manager, Workflow Team, Multi-Disciplinary Team, and Reception Team, who all play a key role in supporting our doctors.
In our most recent CQC inspection, we were awarded ‘Good’.
No more 10-minute appointments!! We provide our patients with 15-minute face to face appointments to ensure patients receive the best level of care and our doctors have a safe and managed workload environment.
As a Salaried GP, you will also be entitled to some great benefits, which include:
- £10,200 per session annually – as a Salaried GP.
- NHS Pension
- 6 Days study leave per annum
- Six weeks of annual leave per annum
- One educational half day per month
- Sick Pay
- NO Administration - Work is done from Home
- NO Bloods – Work is done from Home
- NO Prescriptions – Work is done from home 90% of
- Sessions from home – Triage and Admin
- E-Consultation..48 Hour Response for patients – Work is done from Home
- Medical Indemnity Membership reimbursed up to 90%
- GMC Membership reimbursed up to 90%
If you would like more information about this vacancy, then please contact Adam Butler on 03000 243 333 or alternatively, you can send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar searches: Berkshire