Salaried GP or long term Locum in Torpoint, Cornwall
We are a friendly and supportive practice seeking an enthusiastic salaried GP or long term Locum to join our dynamic team. We are a forward thinking and respected practice with a culture that values team members’ wellbeing and we seek to promote work life balance in these challenging times for general practice.
- 12,000 patients cared for across 2 sites at Torpoint and the Rame Peninsula.
- GP Training Practice
- Very successful and reputable research practice
- Established and growing Dermatology service for East Cornwall.
- A supportive and diverse team of 5 GP Partners, 2 salaried GPs, 2 Emergency Care Practitioners, 4 HCA’s and 3 Practice Nurses.
- Modern purpose built building with large, bright clinical rooms
- Flexible on the number of sessions per week
- £10k per session and includes professional indemnity with MDDUS
- Exciting potential for funded opportunity to study for the post graduate Diploma in Dermatology.
- Exciting potential for career development
If you are interested in working at an innovative and exciting practice that is thriving despite the demanding environment of modern general practice then please do get in touch. Informal visits and locum sessions welcome.
Call, or email Leigh Rowing-Parker Practice Manager on 01752 813277 or email@example.com.
Similar searches: Cornwall