GP IN URGENT CARE in Rochdale
- SALARY: MC46 SALARIED GP RANGE (THIS POST ATTRACTS A 15% R&R PREMIA)
- REF: 352-BRCO-RI-SDGPWSI
If you are a GP with an interest in Urgent Care this could be the job for you. You will be at the forefront of engineering a new approach to emergency and urgent care. We want people who are serious about the role of senior doctors in delivering change.
As a GP you will join our team of Emergency Medicine, GP and ANP/ ENP colleagues for 80% of your time (four days per week). For the other day you will work as a fully fledged GP in one of our local ‘partner practices’. Alternatively you may choose to work a couple of days a week and flexibly.
General Medical Services provided include:
- Urgent Care Centre (Rochdale)
- Clinical Assessment Unit & Ambulatory Care Unit (Rochdale)
- Pioneering HEATT car service for the community of Rochdale
- Successful quality improvement initiatives focussing on reduction in falls, hospital acquired infection and pressure ulcers
- Regular staff engagement initiatives to include all staff in high level decision making
- Intermediate care provision at Rochdale Infirmary and Tudor Court
- Innovative, specialist Dementia care unit.
You should hold a primary medical degree and a higher diploma and be on the GMC general practitioner register.
Our Trust is ideally placed in the City with excellent transport links for Manchester International Airport as well as the local tram and rail service. The North West region is a vibrant part of the country with a whole host of social activities on its doorstep as well as the Peak District and Lake District within easy reach. The local areas surrounding our Trust’s sites have excellent schools and housing available.
We are advertising one Whole Time Equivalent post and we welcome applications from candidates who wish to work full or part time.
We welcome all requests for an informal visit. Come and have a look at our facilities and talk to staff in our department.
Please contact us for an informal chat or to arrange a visit: Stephen Gerrard, Clinical Director Urgent Care, on tel: 01706 517279, email: email@example.com or Louisa Wilde, Assistant Directorate Manager, on tel: 01706 517895, email: Louisa.Wilde@pat.nhs.uk
Applications can be submitted by visiting www.pat.nhs.uk and clicking ‘working for us’, or through NHS jobs www.jobs.nhs.uk and search via the reference number: 352-BRCO-RI-SDGPWSI.
Interview Date: TBC.
We are an equal opportunities employer, positive about disabled people and a no smoking organisation.
Similar searches: North West