Salaried GP with a View to Partnership in Skerries, Co Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Flexible sessions 6/8/10
We are a training practice based in a seaside village, close to Dublin City Centre with an increasing list size, requiring a highly motivated and committed person to play an active role in maintaining our values and developing the practice further. This is a superb opportunity for a suitable candidate who wants the prefect work/life balance.
- Over 10,000 patients
- Training practice with GP Registrars
- Medical students (University College Dublin)
- Health One - fully computerised
- Highly organised management, clinical and administration teams
- Full clinical team including a Physiotherapist, Counsellor, Audiologist and Podiatrist.
We are looking for enthusiastic and innovative GPs to join our practice team
- Excellent Salary for suitable candidate
- GMS contract
- No out of hours commitments
For further details contact Emma Louise Mullen on 0035318490678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send CV and covering letter (by post or email) to:
Mrs Emma Louise Mullen, The Surgery, Gleichen House, 7 Strand Street, Skerries, Co Dublin K34 FY51, Republic of Ireland.
For further information contact Emma Louise as detailed above.
Similar searches: Republic of Ireland
More search results
GP partner vacancy in North Yorkshire
Salaried GP(s) with partnership opportunities in …
The Health Centre Practice
We are looking for Partner, Salaried, and locum p…
Lake Road Practice
Seeking a GP with a view to develop Training in a…
MacDuff Medical Practice
Salaried GP or Partner for 5-7 sessions per week …