GP/ Healthscreener in London
As the largest single provider of private GP services in the UK, GPs at HCA Healthcare UK are able to practice to the highest of standards offering a full range of fast and efficient Consultations, Diagnostics, Referrals and Treatments, with the freedom and autonomy to deliver world-class care without restriction.
Being part of a larger hospital group, specialists in complex care, we can offer an unrivaled flexible career pathway; General Practice, Health Screening, Urgent Care or Occupational Health.
As an employed GP/Health Screener working for a private healthcare group, established for 50 years, you can really take personal reward in putting your patients first with quick referrals into world-class facilities, as well as the ability to offer a vast range of investigations including imaging and radiology scans, lifestyle assessment, physiotherapy, chiropractor and osteopathy, psychiatry and counselling. You will also have easy access Online Clinical systems, allowing doctors to access critical information and data paperless.
We’re currently looking to recruit career-minded, energetic and experienced General Practitioners to provide adult primary care and health screening assessments
A full time contract will be 40 hours per week Monday-Friday - 10 Sessions.
Part time applicants are also welcome providing you can do 4, 6 sessions or more.
Salary £85,000- £95,000 dependent upon experience per annum (pro-rata for part-time hours)
You day will offer variety with a combination of 15 minute GP appointments and up to 1.5 hours of Health Screening appointments.
Our attractive rewards packages include; Competitive salary, paid indemnity insurance, study leave, study allowance, monthly CPD training sessions, medical healthcare insurance, contributory pension, onsite revalidation officer, guaranteed annual salary review, life Assurance (equivalent to two times your annual salary)/ Travel Insurance, Travel season ticket loan (of up to the value of £10,000) 50% off gym membership, Cycle to work scheme/ Personal Accident cover, Childcare vouchers and Dental Insurance
- Provide symptoms advice, treatment or diagnosis primary care services to patients
- Provide patient advice, follow ups and, where required, private prescription services
- Advise patients on cost of prescriptions/dispensed medication if required
- Ensure patient records and dates are maintained and updated accurately including patient consultations, insurance medicals, PMAs and fit notification
- Provide health-screening assessment, wellbeing consultation, clinical examination, full medical check- ups and writing reports
- Participate in client review meetings and events, if required, by the client to facilitate contracts.
- Mentor and support new doctors joining the practice
- Attend Practice Meetings and Clinical Forums
- Primary Medical Degree
- Full registration with the UK GMC
- MRCGP (or equivalent)
- Named on the GP register
- Extensive post qualification experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Good working knowledge of IT
- Exceptional customer service skills
Similar searches: London (Central)