The Wellington Hospital, in St Johns Wood London, is actively recruiting for an experienced GP for its Private Walk-in Centre for minor illness and injuries.
We are very proud of the patient service we offer, with instant access to the latest technology and treatment plans, we are able to assess, diagnose, treat and provide ongoing care recommendations from our highly skilled team in record time, making the role so rewarding and our patient satisfaction surveys high.
This is very much a GP lead service, our attendees are able to walk in without an appointment and less than 10% of require admission, but you will we have instant access to our onsite specialist on-call consultants in a range of medically trained specialist areas for those that require more complex care.
After each attendee as seen a Triage Nurse our Doctors are seeing approximately 80% of patients within 15 minutes and are fully equipped to conduct a more thorough diagnostic examination and can order additional tests or referrals as required.
Our Urgent Care GPs are highly valued in the business and will work as part of a friendly and pro-active multidisciplinary team. Services hours coverage is from 7 am- Midnight your shift within this will be a range of earlies or lates to choose from. Our rotas are planned 12 weeks in advance for work-life balance plans and you will work a combinatory of weekdays and will be required to 1 work weekend per month.
- Full Time and Part Time contracts are available 20 hours or 40 hours
- Permanent Contract
- Salary £95000 per annum of full-time hours (40) in addition to this you will receive 10% out of hours supplement and an additional 10% bonus based on performance KPIs.
Our attractive rewards packages include; Competitive salary, paid indemnity insurance, study leave, study allowance, GP specific weekly CPD educational training sessions, medical healthcare insurance, contributory pension, onsite revalidation officer, guaranteed annual salary review, life Assurance (equivalent to two times your annual salary)/ Travel Insurance, Travel season ticket loan (of up to the value of £10,000) 50% off gym membership, Cycle to work scheme/ Personal Accident cover, Childcare vouchers and Dental Insurance.
- The Urgent Care Doctor role provides clinical assessment and diagnosis to a wide range of patient’s presenting with minor injuries and illnesses including aches and pains, allergic reactions, back pain, bladder problems, ear, nose, and throat conditions, falls, fractures, sprains, strains and sports injuries, fever, infections and rashes, minor eye conditions, respiratory and chest complaints, stomach and bowel problems and wounds, cuts and grazes.
- As part of your assessment role, you will also be required to take blood, ECGs and interpret X rays, full training will be provided on this.
- You will be part of a team responsible for continually striving for excellence, through audit, research, analysing trends, and maintaining our patient satisfaction survey results at a continually high level.
- MBBS or equivalent medical qualification.
- GMC registration – listed on the GP Register
- Postgraduate experience preferably to include Accident + Emergency or Urgent Care.
Similar searches: London (Central)
More search results
General Practitioner - Ashford & St Peter's UTC …
General Practitioner - Beckenham Beacon UCC - Gre…
General Practitioner - Central Middlesex Hospital…
General Practitioner- Princess Royal University H…
General Practitioner - Ealing Hospital UCC - Grea…