Locum required in Reading RG1 vary of shifts registered and walk in sessions
Bio: I am recruiting for a Locum GP for a fantastic Walk in Centre surgery in Reading
08:00am to 6.30pm
08:00am to 08:00pm
Rates: between £85 to £125 per hour
Dates: Walk in Centre so open Weekdays, Weekends and Bank holidays
Overview: Registered sessions have registered patients. 30 min break
Walk in Centre. GP is expected to see 4 patients per hour. 1-hour break.
=Benefits: This is a great surgery in a fantastic area.
Set in a fantastic building, in the heart of Reading The surgery also boasts a large car park and on-site pharmacy where patients can pick up their prescriptions immediately.
The team are welcoming and friendly and previous locums have always been made to feel part of the team.
Benefits of working with AppLocum
- A tailored service around your requirements.
- Shifts at locations and times that suits you.
- Work anywhere in the UK whenever you want.
- 24-hour support.
- Weekly Pay.
- Ad Hoc, Short-term, Long-term, Permanent Roles.
- GOLDEN HELLO, when you join us, enquire about the golden hello when you speak to us and how to claim your golden hello
- **REFFERAL SCHEME! **
- Inhouse Support with one of the Directors who is an experienced GP.
Feel free to contact me anytime on 0161 507 2715 for a welcoming chat where we can discuss your requirements.
Alternatively, email me at email@example.com with your name and number and I will get in touch with you ASAP!
Or, download and register via our App (available from the App Store and Google Play) and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Similar searches: Reading