About the facility
HCA Healthcare UK, world’s largest privately funded patient hospital group is currently operating 5 Urgent Care Centres within Central London. Offering rapid-access urgent care services to private patient adults who experience sudden health problems or injuries. Attendees arrive and are able to walk in without appointment to any one of our 5 Urgent Care Centre's.
We are excited to offering a brand new opportunity for an Urgent Care Lead Doctor, passionate to lead at the forefront of a state of the art unit and inspire a team of experienced Urgent Care GPs to provide exceptional clinical care at The Wellington Hospital in St Johns Wood in London.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is either an experienced Leader or someone with a wealth or Urgent Care experience looking to progress and develop within a leadership position.
Full-time permanent contract 40 hours per week.
Long Shifts combinations of earlies/lates, 8am-4pm or 4pm till midnight
The Wellington Hospital, St Johns Wood, London
This role will take ownership of leading of the day to day service and ensuring the Doctors at the forefront are offering the very best service, prompt treatment plans and rapid access to the very latest technology or specialists consultants.
With a day that offers variety, you will find your role worthwhile and rewarding.
Our commitment to you;
- Competitive attractive salary + 10% Out of hours allowance + 15% KPI Bonus paid quarterly + Management level reward and benefits
- Opportunity to be considered for a fully funded Masters Degree in Medical Leadership ( EMML ) in association with Cass Business School a 2 year course sponsored by HCA Primary Care.
- Flexible start and finish times.
- You will have time to care for our patients
- You will have free Private Medical Health Insurance. Private contributory Pension for your long-term security.
- Protective 5 Days Study Leave per annum to support your own professional development.
- Funded indemnity
- Weekly CPD seminars to attend with a vast range of specialist consultants.
Duties & Responsibilities
This role you will be expected to work part clinical (80%) and part management (20%) , lead by example and will managerially be responsible for all Operational activity, Quality of care and Clinical performance for your doctors practicing in the Urgent Care Centre. This will include ensuring your team are trained and developed to the highest of standards, rotas are run efficiently; patients are promptly seen, triaged and treated using our state of the art facilities and cutting edge technology.
This is a KPI driven environment and your ideas on striving for excellence will be encouraged and supported.
Skills and Experience
- MBBS or equivalent medical qualification. Fully Registered with the GMC and listed on the GP register
- Urgent Care / A+E experience/ aptitude
- Able to work long days, Earlies or Lates
- Be competent in the interpretation of X-rays, ECGs, laboratory tests, POCT and diagnostics relevant to the UCC setting and refer/consult the appropriate speciality if indicated
Should you be an International applicant we will also support you with Certificate of sponsorships for Tier 2 visa, if required and financial relocation support.
Join the medical leaders in private healthcare, HCA Healthcare UK and apply today
Similar searches: London (Central)
More search results
General Practitioner - West Middlesex Hospital UC…
General Practitioner - The Hillingdon Hospital UC…
General Practitioner - Ashford & St Peter's UTC …
General Practitioner - Beckenham Beacon UCC - Gre…
General Practitioner- Princess Royal University H…