Southport GP Required!
I am working on behalf of a surgery in Southport (PR8) who are looking for some cover from August through to December.
- Clinic start/end times: AM flexible, PM ideally until 18:30
- Patients: 2 x 15 patient clinics + some possible triage.
- Visits: Max 2 included
- Admin: Associated and some support with routine scripts.
- System: Emis Web
- £650 all in
This is a lovely, small, suburban surgery who cater to only 5,600 patients. You will be supported by an ANP and another GP.
This surgery boasts a CQC of an overall Outstanding rating, with KLOEs of Good and Outstanding.
The days can be quiet (I’ve had a GP with a clinic of only 7 patients, in the past) and patient numbers seen are flexible, depending on requirement. This means you may be asked to see fewer patients on site but conduct some more home visits to compensate.
We have sent many ANP locums, and some GPs there, and the days have always been successful.
“really nice surgery, staff and GP really helpful”
All the team members are welcoming and friendly and previous locums have been warmly welcomed and requested to return. The surgery is the main practice in an idyllic area of the Southport seaside.
Not sure this matches your availability? Don’t worry! Contact me directly as I have lots of work from various practices in the North West.
Get set to work with me today!
Why join Applocum?
- Shifts according to your requirements and preferences.
- 24/7 round the clock support.
- Weekly payroll.
- Ad-hoc, short term, long term, perm roles.
- In-house support with one of the directors who is an experienced GP himself.
- Referral Scheme – Get rewarded when a friend or colleague you refer, works for us.
- Loyalty and Reward Schemes available!
Feel free to contact me anytime on 0161 507 2713 or you can write your requirements at email@example.com
Similar searches: Southport
More search results
General Practitioner - Central Middlesex Hospital…
General Practitioner - West Middlesex Hospital UC…
General Practitioner - The Hillingdon Hospital UC…
General Practitioner - Northwick Park Hospital UC…
General Practitioner- Princess Royal University H…