Work From Home, Salaried GP
ONE OF A KIND opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced Salaried GP to join a dynamic, innovative and well-managed Practice located in SOUTH EAST LONDON. This opportunity provides flexibility offering varied sessions. You will be supported by an excellent highly trained practice and clinical team within a friendly working environment and the ability to work from home. Special interests and paid professional development/courses are encouraged and offered as there are already a number of specialist clinics being run which an incoming GP would be welcome to join in with or add new services to the practices.
Package on offer: up to £85,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience) + Annual/Study Leave + Indemnity + NHS Pension
About the role:
- Wide-ranging sessions agreed with you to suit your lifestyle and availability, which entails Face-to-face appointments and telephone and e-consultations
- You will be supported by a practice based team including GPs, Nursing & Admin Support and On-Site Business Manager
- You will receive fully trained induction for when you initially start to help you integrate with the systems etc.
- Protected study and peer review time
- Flexible sessional hours and working arrangements available
- Provides you with the opportunity to work independently
- Technology focused role including video and electronic patient consultation methods
- Weekly clinical meetings which can be schedule on the same day as your clinical F2F sessions
- Protected learning time sessions and educational meetings available on a monthly basis
- Career development, sponsored training (e.g. dermatology, minor surgery, women’s health etc) and career progression opportunities available
- Competitive salary and benefits package!
The opportunity is a mixture of practice face to face consultations and working from home conducting phone/video consultations. You will have the benefits of working alongside and supported by a conventional GP practice team, as well as having a flexible work rota to fit around your lifestyle and requirements.
For further information and details for this position, please email a copy of your CV to Yasmin to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you have any questions regarding the GP role, then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our specialist GP consultants who can assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Similar searches: London (South)