Salaried GP/GP Partner East Cheshire!
Exceptional opportunity for a motivated, forward-thinking and committed Salaried GP to join an innovative, well-established and expanding practice based near Macclesfield!
You will be supported by an excellent, highly trained and long standing practice team within a friendly working environment with the opportunity of further career progression. The practice are offering a view to partnership within a short period of time for those interested and special interests are encouraged and fully supported.
Breakdown of the practice:
- 9,500 patients
- 4 Partners
- 2 Salaried GP’s
- 1 GP specialised in elderly care, dedicated to care homes.
- Ad-hoc Locum GP’s to cover sickness and holidays
- Highly trained and fully supportive nursing team
- EMIS web clinical systems
- GMS Practice
- Fully supportive and friendly reception/admin team
- Consistently high QOF achievement
- Minor ops, family planning, asthma, child health and diabetes clinic on site
- New purpose-built and recently refurbished premises
- On-site Practice Manager
- Weekly clinical meetings
- CQC ‘Good’ rating on all domains
- Route to partnership available within a short period of time!
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- 14-16 patients in the morning
- 14-16 patients in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- On call shared amongst the team
- Very minimal home visits
For further information on the above opportunity, please email a copy of your CV to Yasmin at ylehal@medmatch. co. uk or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you have any questions regarding this position, then please feel free to call 0203 892 2787 to speak to our specialist GP consultants who can assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Similar searches: Macclesfield