Salaried General Practitioner - Cumbria, various including Carlisle, Whitehaven and Barrow
Salaried GP's required for various locations across Cumbria.
CHoC are recruiting salaried GPs to work across Cumbria and are pleased to offer Tier 2 visa sponsorship for eligible candidates.
Cumbria Health on Call Ltd (CHoC) provides out of hours (OOH) primary care and Extended Access appointments to the population of Cumbria (500,000 people over a land mass of 2,613 square miles), working out of 14 clinical sites and one central hub.
Rated as ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission we pride ourselves on working as one team to deliver high standards. Our social mission is “to achieve excellence in the care of our patients by providing a safe and caring high quality service that’s easily accessible.”
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our General Practitioners form an integral part of our team. As a GP you will respond to medical problems presented by patients which may include:
- Clinical advice by telephone
- Face to face consultations
- History taking
- Referral where appropriate
All CHoC Clinicians must adhere to the Cumbria Health on Call Code of Good Practice and keep updated with policies and guidelines.
Our Clinicians work from 4 sites across Cumbria (including extended access locations). Our core bases are:
This post can be part time or full time with a range of options available in terms of location, hours and working patterns as well as:
- Contribution towards indemnity cover
- Salaried contracts, tailored shift patterns to suit personal circumstances and lifestyle
- Tier 2 sponsorship (where required)
- Relocation expenses for those moving into the county
- CFEP 360 feedback, regular audits and CPD opportunities to support revalidation
- Bespoke in-house training programme and clinical forums throughout the year
- Study leave / annual leave / sick pay
- NHS pension scheme
- Voucher schemes computer / cycle / childcare
For more information, please contact Juliet Eyre (Head of HR & Training) on email@example.com or 01228514830
To appply please complete the attched application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR complete the application via NHS jobs https://bit.ly/2JYpvyU.
“Cumbria Health on Call Limited is a data controller and will process your personal data as part of the recruitment process. We take steps to safeguard your personal data and details of our processing activities can be found in our recruitment privacy notice which can be accessed via www. chocltd.co.uk/recruitment/ . If you would like a hard copy posting to you please contact us.”
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
- Application form: NHS Jobs Application (281kb) (the link will open in a new window)
- Additional info: Salaried sessional GP 2019 (182kb) (the link will open in a new window)
Similar searches: Cumbria
More search results
Salaried/GP Partner 4-6 sessions(flexible) in Wa…
Padgate Medical Centre
SALARIED GP WITH POTENTIAL VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP IN…
Cape Cornwall Surgery
SALARIED/PARTNER GP REQUIRED IN GRAVESEND, KENT
Old Road West Surgery
Full time and/or Part-time salaried doctors in NW…
Church End Medical Centre
Salaried GP 6-8 Sessions in Sittingbourne, Kent
Memorial Medical Centre