Salaried GP 4 – 6 sessions – negotiable in Sunderland
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Salaried GP to join our team. We are a hardworking and resilient team that is facing up to the current challenges of General Practice with innovation, versatility and good humour. Our daily informal get-togethers for coffee are very important for team working and bouncing ideas around.
- We currently have six GP’s, supported by a Nurse Practitioner and a team of nursing and support staff.
- We have a Pharmacist who leads on medicine management and holds patient clinics weekly.
- We are a GP Registrar training practice.
- CQC inspected June 2016 and awarded a ‘Good’ rating
- Our 9,300 patient practice is long established and highly regarded.
- The practice computer system is EMIS Web
- We have weekly MDT meetings
- The practice is part of the Sunderland GP Alliance federation, who manage the Extended Access scheme which is currently run over 7 days per week.
- Competitive salary
- Contract based on BMA model
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS pension
Our Manager, Mrs Carole Hutchinson, will be more than happy to answer any questions or arrange an informal visit. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0191 5498721 .
Similar searches: Sunderland