Salaried GP / Salaried GP with a view to Partnership in Studley, Warwickshire
Competitive salary offered, including full indemnity.
Keen to support development of individual areas of interest.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, reliable and highly motivated GP to join our friendly three partner practice set in the semi-rural village
of Studley. The practice is part of South Warwickshire CCG.
We are located close to Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Solihull and Redditch, with good commuter links to Birmingham.
We are a well organised, forward thinking team providing care for 7500 patients.
- CQC rated ‘good’ overall, with ‘outstanding’ for provision of responsive services
- Highly experienced training and research practice, tutoring medical students from Warwick University and GP trainees from Worcestershire VTS
- Experienced nursing team with lead roles in chronic disease management
- Dedicated reception, administration and managerial support
- GMS contract. EMIS clinical system. High QOF achievement.
If you can rise to the challenge of becoming an innovative and effective member of our established team then we would like to hear
Please call us to arrange an informal visit or provide a CV and cover letter to:
Jo Malpass, The Pool Medical Centre, Pool Road, Studley. B80 7QU. firstname.lastname@example.org 01527 853671
Similar searches: Worcestershire
More search results
Salaried GP in Broadway, Cotswolds
Barn Close Surgery
Salaried GP at our Kidderminster Medical Centre, …
Wyre Forest Health Partnership - Kidderminster Medical Centre
Full Time Salaried GP – 6-9 sessions per week in …
MMP Midlands Medical Practice/ NHS Birmingham Crosscity CCG
Salaried GP Required in Birmingham
Kingsdale & Perry Park Medical Practices
Salaried GP **West Bromwich - Nine sessions per w…
mbi Medical Ltd